Lost your job but want to Keep the House? Here is One way

Need help staying in your home. Here is one Government service helping people keep their homes even when unemployed. Did you know the government may pay up to $3000 a month to help you stay in your home rather than foreclose.

Here is the link in Georgia  http://www.dca.state.ga.us/housing/homeownership/programs/hardesthitfund.asp

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.